Keystone Acquisition Services offers: project management, right of way, land agents, Document Specialist, GIS mapping services, routing, and surveying to the pipeline industry on interstate (FERC) routes, smaller intrastate lateral routes and gathering systems within the United States.
Keystone integrates experience with innovative ideas and skilled people—the key element of our service. Creativity is at the core of Keystone’s business. A long résumé is not necessarily a proven winner for a competitive edge. We focus on providing our services and deliverables within budgets and timelines defined by our clients.
PIPELINE RIGHT-OF-WAY SERVICES
- Route Alignment Services
- Project Management (Coordinated Field Leadership)
- Route and Site Identification and Evaluation
- Survey Permission Receipt
- Abstracting and Title Examination
- Easement, Lease and Fee Acquisition
- Construction Support
- Damage Claim Settlement
- Mapping (CAD / GIS)
- Environmental Surveys
- Condemnation Support
- Title, Routing, Mapping and, Survey Services
- Real Estate Valuation Services
- Property Negotiation and Damage Claim Settlement Services
- Permitting Services
- Wetland Mitigation
- Cost Estimating
- Identifying various state and local regulations that must be followed in the acquisition process
- Providing a basic understanding of the right-of-way acquisition process to property owners affected by the project.
Keystone Acquisitions was founded using experienced, proven talent with a fresh new approach to meet the growing needs of our private clients whose primary business is to deliver new midstream, E&P, and Rail Infrastructure projects across the nation.